VALA Invites Your Support for Art Programs
VALA has several great opportunities to sponsor upcoming programs or events. Most of our programs and events are free to the public and serve to connect the community to art and cultural experiences while supporting local artists. VALA invites you to make a positive impact in your community by supporting local arts programs.
Our Mission: VALA, Venues for Artists in the Local Area, Eastside, is a 501c3, non-profit arts organization based in Redmond, WA, committed to connecting artists to artists, artists to the community, and the community to art.
Your Opportunity: To support a high-quality arts program. Your company gains positive rewards by engaging locally and connecting with the community through the arts. Introduce your company to potential customers that are professional, artistic and from diverse cultural and economic backgrounds. VALA Eastside is the only non-profit, arts organization in Redmond dedicated to connecting the community to art through a wide range of public and community art programs, workshops, exhibitions and events. We partner with 4Culture, One Redmond, Marriott, the City of Redmond, and many arts organizations, schools and community groups. Last year, new partners included the Seattle Art Museum, Pacific Lutheran University and ryan james fine arts. This year we added Northwestern University, Artech and DigiPen who is partnering with us to develop a summer workshop series on video game art. Partner with us and connect with the arts on the Eastside!
Upcoming Programs and Events – request for sponsors:
“Game On! The Art of Game Design” – Innovative game art by local artists and designers will be featured in this exhibition, sponsored in part by 4Culture Tech Specific grant, that provides a behind the scenes look at the creative process, with a special focus on diverse artwork, narratives and indie games.
Dates of Exhibition: June 1 – July 30
Opening Reception: June 9, 6 – 8 pm, SPONSORED BY The Calladine Family
Art Director Portfolio Discussion and Review: Art Directors and Educators will present opportunities for artists in game design and review student portfolios
Program date and time: July 13th 6:00 – 8:00 pm at VALA Art Center
Event Fee: Free to public
Sponsorship Request for program: $500
What you will receive for being the sponsor
- Your company or name mentioned via twitter (@valaeastside) as a sponsor of event
- Your company or name mentioned on VALA’s Facebook page sent to 866 Facebook fans and their contacts
- Your company or name and direct link on the electronic invitation that will be sent to 685 VALA subscribers
- Your company or name, logo and link on VALA’s page (http://www.valaeastside.org/)
- Your company or name in the event press release listed as sponsor of the event
- Your logo on 100 postcards or posters advertising the installation
- Invitation to artist reception
- VIP pre-event viewing for you, your employees and/or clients…
- Ability to speak at opening reception or company mention during the reception
- Possibility to tour the show with artist and their guests at an agreed time
- Special offer to have a private event at the space (one-time): reduced cost of $350
If interested in sponsoring the above art programs or to receive future sponsorship opportunities, please contact Dawn at email@example.com.
VALA Eastside would like to thank the following organizations and businesses for their support